Rigid Lifelines Rolling A-Frame Anchor Track™ System is the ultimate in mobility for fall protection systems. Simply roll the system into position and lock into place. Perfect for maintenance and manufacturing applications, this system provides coverage to virtually every area of your plant. Its mobility saves space, time, and money by eliminating the need to install fall protection equipment around temporary work stations. This system is also available as a custom engineered solution for your facility.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems are designed for maximum person weight, plus tools, to be 310 pounds when used with 900 maximum average arresting force (MAAF) energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers up to 420 pounds; please inquire with our technical sales team for more information.
- Simply rolls into place to provide fall protection and rolls out of area when finished
- Standard inside clear width distances between 17 and 35 feet (custom distances available)
- Standard trolley-hook height between 20 and 30 feet (custom heights available)
- Large diameter casters to ease positioning
- Quick and simple field assembly with bolt-together components — no welding required
- Enclosed track design decreases the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley travel
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- The internally tapered track self-centers trolleys and end trucks, so rolling movement is smooth, quiet, and highly ergonomic
Required for RFQ
1. Worker Capacity (# of workers)?
2. Passability for workers?
3. Clear Span?
4. Trolley Hook Height?
5. Will you need lanyards, carabiners, or harnesses?
- Adjustable height version available
- Custom heights, spans, and support structures
- Single, dual, or multiple tracks for one, two, or multiple workers
- Intermediate bumpers can be used to limit trolley travel between the factory-installed end stops for any reason
- Manual leveling jacks
- Foam-filled pneumatic casters (tires)
- Nylacron casters
- Power drives
- Any color paint, epoxy coatings, or galvanized finish
- Mylar® lip seal for heavy dust or paint overspray applications
Be the first to review this product.
- Request quote for availability
- By Industry:
- By Industry: