Rigid Lifelines Fold-Away Anchor Track™ System works perfectly for facilities that need a fall arrest solution that folds up and out of the way. This system is often used in facilities where workers need protection under overhead cranes, floor space is unusable, or maintenance is occurring in narrow bays with no workable ceilings. When the arms are fully extended, the system provides workers with a fixed path of rigid track fall protection. Users can travel up to 30 degrees off-center of the track. When not in use, the track and its arms can be folded against their support columns (e.g., the wall), leaving room for large overhead cranes. Locking mechanisms keep the system locked in place during use or storage. Track lengths of 40 feet or more allow multiple work areas to be covered by a single fall protection system.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems are designed for maximum person weight, plus tools, to be 310 pounds when used with 900 maximum average arresting force (MAAF) energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers up to 420 pounds; please inquire with our technical sales team for more information.
- Span multiple work areas with one fall protection system
- Can be column mounted or foundation mounted (freestanding)
- Easily folds away to provide fall protection that will not interfere with overhead cranes
- Standard track lengths are between 23 and 163 feet (custom distances available)
- Standard arm reach distances are between 6 and 20 feet (custom distances available)
- Support spacing distances up to 50 feet
- Quick and simple field assembly with bolt-together components — no welding required (Exception: Motorized rotation option requires welding)
- Enclosed track design decreases the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley travel
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- The internally tapered track self-centers trolleys and end trucks, so rolling movement is smooth, quiet, and highly ergonomic
Required for RFQ
1. Worker Capacity (# of workers)?
2. Passability for workers?
3. Support Centers?
4. Arm Reach?
5. Track Length?
6. Bracket Centers?
8. Will you need lanyards, carabiners, or harnesses?
- Custom heights, spans, and support structures
- Single, dual, or multiple tracks for one, two, or multiple workers
- Intermediate bumpers can be used to limit trolley travel between the factory-installed end stops for any reason
- Electric motorized rotation is recommended for systems using three or more arms or track lengths of 63 feet or more
- Available as a standard kit or custom engineered solution
- Any color paint, epoxy coatings, or galvanized finish
- Mylar® lip seal for heavy dust or paint overspray applications
Be the first to review this product.
- Request quote for availability
- By Industry:
- By Industry:
- By Industry: