Rigid Lifelines Traveling Bridge Anchor Track™ System is ideal for larger maintenance applications, such as aircraft hangars, aircraft production facilities, transportation vehicle maintenance facilities, and industrial applications. The Traveling Bridge system is sold as both a standard assembly kit and as a custom engineered system. This system can be ceiling mounted to a building’s existing supports or bolted to the floor with freestanding support columns and headers. This solution provides unencumbered movement by allowing the trolley to follow the user in any direction (360 degrees) and minimizes swing fall hazards when used with a self-retracting lanyard (SRL).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems are designed for maximum person weight, plus tools, to be 310 pounds when used with 900 maximum average arresting force (MAAF) energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers up to 420 pounds; please inquire with our technical sales team for more information.
- Can be ceiling mounted or freestanding
- Keeps the attachment point directly overhead to minimize swing fall hazards
- Ceiling-mounted system attaches to existing support structure, provided it is strong enough to hold the system
- Freestanding system is compatible with overhead cranes
- By using existing support steel, a ceiling-mounted traveling bridge system can support virtually unlimited track lengths
- Quick and simple field assembly with bolt-together components — no welding required
- Enclosed track design decreases the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley travel
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard with steel bridges
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- The internally tapered track self-centers trolleys and end trucks, so rolling movement is smooth, quiet, and highly ergonomic
Required for RFQ
1. Worker Capacity (# of workers)?
2. Passability for workers?
3. Support Centers?
4. Bridge Length?
5. Track Length?
6. Bridge Span?
7. Runway Overhang?
8. Will you need lanyards, carabiners, or harnesses?
- Flush-mount connection
- Drop-rod mount connection: Drops rods can be any length and require sway bracing supplied by others
- Sloped drop-rod mount connection: accommodates slopes up to 14 degrees and requires sway bracing supplied by others
- Bar joist mount connection
- Wood joist mount connection
- Custom mount connections
- Freestanding (requires anchoring to concrete foundation)
- Bridges can be constructed of steel or aluminum
- Multiple bridges allow for multiple workers to move independently
- System is available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Intermediate bumpers can be used to limit trolley travel between the factory-installed end stops for any reason
- Any color paint, epoxy coatings, or galvanized finish
- Mylar® lip seal for heavy dust or paint overspray applications
Be the first to review this product.
- Request quote for availability
- By Industry:
- By Industry: