Servo Products highly-reliable Precision-Sensitive Drill Presses meet the needs of single hole drilling applications in the range of 0.004” to 0.250” (0.1mm to 6.4mm). The Drill Presses are available with a choice of Albrecht keyless chuck, or WW collets, as well as inch or metric gauges. With an adjustable spindle speed range of 200 to 20,000 RPM, these Drill Presses cut through most materials; such as carbon steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, plastics, graphite and printed circuit boards, plus diamond drilling in ceramics, sapphire and glass.
Feel the Drill
You can actually feel the cutting forces on the drill with the sensitive rack and pinion drive system. Scrapped parts and drill breakage can be minimized. Each drill press provides smooth and quiet operation, because belt tension is placed on the separate carrier ball bearings in the spindle drive assembly and not on the bearings in the spindle. The spindle is driven by a high-strength mechanism with precision balanced rotating parts.
Drill with Precision
Perform precision drilling operations easily with a fully adjustable quill lever, plus the adjustable and calibrated quill stop can be utilized as an up or down stop. This allows the quill to be locked in a fully-extended up or down position. The quill stop can also be used as a fine down feed or as a continuously adjustable down stop for controlled incremental pecking which makes deep hole drilling easy.
High Performance Options
The Servo Products latest high torque / heavy duty head provides 1/4 HP, enough to drill a 1/4” hole in steel or up to 3/16” in surgical stainless steel, but still gives you the precise feel and control to drill .004”. They also recently introduced a steel base with “T” slots for easier clamping of vises and other fixtures. The Tool Kit is a complete accessory package assembled to give you all the tooling necessary to perform most any operation on your drill press. Their drill tap control unit eliminates the need for a separate tapping attachment. The unique design of the mill head adapter kit lets you attach our drill press head to the R8 taper of any Bridgeport-type quill and locks it together as one unit to enable use of a rigid X-Y table.
Reliable Accuracy for all Applications
With built-in accuracy and reliability, these drill presses deliver maximum performance in manufacturing and assembly areas, as well as in laboratories and engineering departments where precision production and prototype jobs are common tasks. For example: medical devices, jewelry, automotive, electronics, musical instruments as well as EDM and mold parts!
- Inch and Metric versions
- Drill holes down to 0.002” / 0.05mm Dia.
- Spindle runout: 0.0002" / 0.005 mm TIR
- High accuracy down stop for drilling depth control (0.001” / 0.05mm per division)
- Variable speed spindle (200-20,000 RPM)
- Quill travel (stroke): 1.5” / 38.1mm
- Keyless Albrecht chuck versions for quick and easy drill change; standard 0-1/8" / 0-3 mm; optional 0-1/16" / 0-1.5 mm
- WW collet versions for less run out and improved accuracy; 0.0039"-0.252" / 0.1-6.4 mm collet sizes available
- Graduated dial gauge for depth control (0.001” / 0.05mm per division)
- Wide selection of bases and accessories
- Drill capacity:to 1/8" to 1/4" in steel, to 1/4" in aluminum (collet only)
- Electrical: 115 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 2 amps
Available Drill Press Accessories:
- Standard Mill R8 Taper Adaptor Kit
- Microprocessor-Controlled Quill Feed
- Microprocessor Control Retrofit (Return to Factory for Install)
- Drill Tap Control
- Micro Quill Feed Foot Switch Option
- Precision Fence Gauge Option
- Accessory Tool Kit Option
- Dual Column & Base Option
- Tilt & Rotate Articulating Head Bracket
- X-Y Table Option
- Through Hole Option (0.050"/0.125")
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships From Mfr.
- Calculated at Checkout