These harnesses provides a single back D-Ring, two side D-Rings, multiple adjustment points, and padding on the shoulders, back, waist, and legs for a comfortable fit. The dual fall indicators make equipment inspections faster and easier. The quick-connect chest and legs buckles provide fast and easy adjustments.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems are designed for maximum person weight, plus tools, to be 310 pounds when used with 900 maximum average arresting force (MAAF) energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers up to 420 pounds; please inquire with our technical sales team for more information.
- Made of high-tenacity polyester webbing—5,000-pound break strength
- One dorsal D-Ring for fall arrest
- Five-point adjustability (chest, legs, and torso)
- Grommeted waistband with tongue buckle adjustment
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckles for adjustability
- Two lanyard keepers for proper stowing of idle lanyard connector(s)
- Dual fall indicators on shoulder straps
- Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1910.66, and OSHA 1926.502 Subpart M
Be the first to review this product.
- Request quote for availability
- Calculated at Checkout