Rigid Lifelines Freestanding Swing Arm Anchor Track™ System provides a versatile fall protection solution for work areas that require circular coverage. This system can be foundation mounted (freestanding) and has 360-degree arm rotation. The Swing Arm can swing out as needed and swing back out of the way of overhead cranes. Both the Swing Arm and its trolley follow the worker, keeping the trolley positioned directly above the user at all times—minimizing swing fall hazards. Standard fall protection spans range from five to 30 feet with standard system weights between 530 and 4,665 pounds.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems are designed for maximum person weight, plus tools, to be 310 pounds when used with 900 maximum average arresting force (MAAF) energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers up to 420 pounds; please inquire with our technical sales team for more information.
- Keeps the trolley directly above the user at all times to minimize swing fall hazards
- Freestanding system is wide flange steel reinforced mast and track arm weldment with enclosed, rigid track
- Circular fall protection coverage for small to medium sized work areas
- Standard arm reach distances between five and 30 feet (custom distances available)
- Standard trolley-hook height between 10 and 30 feet (custom distances available)
- 360-degree rotation
- Quick and simple field assembly with bolt-together components — no welding required
- Enclosed track design decreases the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley travel
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- The internally tapered track self-centers trolleys and end trucks, so rolling movement is smooth, quiet, and highly ergonomic
Required for RFQ
1. Worker Capacity (# of workers)?
2. Passability for workers?
3. Arm Reach?
4. Trolley Hook Height?
5. Will you need lanyards, carabiners, or harnesses?
- Custom heights, spans, and support structures
- Column-mounted, foundation mounted (freestanding), or mounted to a mobile, counterweighted base
- Boom lock (Exception: A boom lock is required for Portable Base Swing Arm systems)
- Single, dual, or multiple tracks for one, two, or multiple workers (except for the two-person capacity Portable Base Swing Arm)
- Intermediate bumpers can be used to limit trolley travel between the factory-installed end stops for any reason
- Any color paint, epoxy coatings, or galvanized finish
- Mylar® lip seal for heavy dust or paint overspray applications
Be the first to review this product.
- Request quote for availability
- By Industry:
- By Industry: