OnRobot's 2FG7 is a complete, low-cost, off-the-shelf electric parallel gripper that can be deployed within minutes and requires no custom engineering for installation, programming, or maintenance. The 2FG7 is easily redeployed on any major collaborative or light industrial robot, making it ideal for low-volume, high-mix production, and enabling fast ROI for many different applications.
DOWNLOADS: OnRobot Product Brochure 2FG7 Data Sheet
- Complete, easy-to-program, collaborative parallel gripper gets to work fast in a wide range of applications
- Strong parallel gripper is easy to deploy in tight spaces and handles demanding payload requirements
- Get fast ROI with a single flexible, intelligent, and precise gripper that can be easily customized and adapted for many tasks
- Ready for use almost anywhere, with IP67 rating for harsh environments and ISO Class 5 certification for cleanroom use
Smaller and more powerful than other 2 finger grippers, the 2FG7 is perfect for use in applications with limited maneuvering space. Boasting a maximum payload of 11 kg (24.3 lb), an external grip range of up to 73 mm (2.87 in), and a gripping force of 20 N to 140 N, the versatile 2FG7 can easily handle heavy or bulky payloads. And with IP67 rating for harsh environments and ISO Class 5 certification for cleanroom use, the 2FG7 is ready to work almost anywhere you need it.
Unlike complex and expensive pneumatic gripper setups, the electric 2FG7 can be easily programmed for precise force, speed, and stroke control settings through an intuitive software interface. Intelligent feedback such as grip detection and lost-grip detection improve overall accuracy. And like the rest of OnRobot’s family of no-fuss, all-electric grippers, the 2FG7 lets you say “so long” to the hassles and costs of compressed air.
AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO USE FOR FAST ROI
Easy to use and cost effective, the 2FG7 gripper can be deployed within minutes for many different applications.
IDEAL FOR SMALL SPACES AND DEMANDING PAYLOADS
With powerful grip and small footprint, 2FG7 is the perfect gripper to use in small work envelopes and in applications with tight quarters for maneuvering, even with heavy payloads.
FLEXIBLE AND PRECISE
Precise adjustment of the wide force range and stroke means you can use the same gripper for many different tasks and applications.
NO COMPRESSED AIR REQUIRED
Electric parallel gripper, 2FG7 is ideal for high-mix/low-volume production since it allows for quick and easy deployment and redeployment.
IP67 RATING FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
2FG7 can withstand harsh manufacturing conditions and applications such as in machine tending applications.
ISO CLASS 5 CERTIFICATION FOR CLEANROOM USE
Compliant with ISO Class 5 required for many handling applications, the 2FG7 is ready to use in pharmaceuticals and electronics industries.
• Payload (form fit) up to 11 kg (24.3 lb)
• Payload (force fit) up to 7 kg (15.5 lb)
• Grip width (external grip): 1 to 73 mm (0.04 to 2.87 in)
• Grip width (internal grip): 11 to 83 mm (0.43 to 3.26 in)
• Total stroke: 38 mm (1.49 in)
• Adjustable gripping force from 20 N to 140 N
• IP Rating: IP67
• Clean Room: ISO Class 5
• Single Quick Changer 4.5A: Quick Changer 4.5A - Robot side
• Single Quick Changer for I/O: For UR CB3-Series (UR3/UR5/UR10) with UR Tool Flange Connection only. Not for UR e-Series (UR3e/UR5e/UR10e/UR16e)
Robot Kit Options:
• UR Tool Flange Connection: Only for RG2, RG6, VG10, VGC10, Soft Gripper, 3FG15 and 2FG7
• UR Kit with Compute Box: Needed for RG2-FT, HEX, Gecko and Dual Quick Changer
• Techman/Omron TM
• KUKA Type A: KR 8 R2010, KR 12 R1810, LBR iiwa 7 R800, LBR iiwa 14 R820
• KUKA Type B: KR 3 Agilus, KR 6 R1820, KR 6 R1820 HP, KR 6 R700 / R900 sixx, KR 6 R700-2 / R900-2, KR 8 R1620, KR 8 R1620 HP, KR 10 R1420, KR 10 R1420 HP, KR 10 R900 / R1100 sixx, KR 10 R9002 / R11002
• FANUC Type B: LR Mate 200, CR-4iA, CR-7iA
• FANUC (CRX): CRX models
• Kawasaki Type B: RS003N, RS005L /RS005N, RS007
• Kawasaki Type C: RS006L, RS010N
• Kawasaki Type D: RS010L, RS015X, RS020N
• Kawasaki Type E: RS030N, RS050N, RS080N
• Yaskawa Type F: GP7 / GP8
• Yaskawa Type G: GP12
• Yaskawa Type H: HC-10
• Nachi Type I: CZ10, MZ03EL, MZ07
• Nachi Type J: MZ04
• ABB Type B: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 120, IRB 1200
• ABB Type C: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 140, IRB 1410, IRB 1600
• Denso Type B: VP-5243, VP-6242, VS-050, VS-060, VS-068, VS-087, VS-6556, VS-6577, VS-050-S2
• Denso Type C: VM-6083, VM-60B1
• Kassow Tool Flange Connection: 3FG15, RG2, RG6, SG, VG10, VGC10
• Kassow Kit with Compute Box: 3FG15, RG2, RG6, Screwdriver, SG, VG10, VGC10, Dual Quick Changer
Be the first to review this product.
- In Stock
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)