Newall NMS300 Lathe DRO kits set the standard for reliability, value, and ease of use. Newall Spherosyn/Microsyn300 linear encoders carry an IP67 rating, require no cleaning or maintenance, and hold up to tough shop conditions. Each NMS300 DRO kit comes with everything you need for complete installation on your machine. Installation is quick and easy and can be done in a fraction of the time it takes to install a glass scale system.
**2 Year Standard Warranty**
Newall NMS300 Lathe Digital Readout Kits Include:
- NMS300 Digital Readout Display
- Spherosyn300 Serial Scale on Longitudinal Axis
- Spherosyn300 or Microsyn300 Scale for Cross Slide (dependant on option selected)
- Scale Guards
- 300 Series Reader Heads
- Scale Support Brackets
- Reader Head Mounting Bracket Kit
- Microsyn cross slide scale will include LBK02-M
- Spherosyn cross slide scale will include LBK01-M
- Display Mounting Arm 600-84120
Important Ordering Information
- Rule of thumb: Choose the Microsyn300 scale if your cross slide travel is 12" or under. 12" could go either way, be aware of mountable room.
- Overall length of Spherosyn300 scale is travel + 10"
- Overall length of Microsyn300 scale is travel + 7"
- Newall NMS300 digital readouts can only be purchased in pre-configured packages (we offer them all).
- Newall Spherosyn/Microsyn300 scales are only compatible with Newall's NMS300 display.
- Only 1 kit available with 30" Bed: 6x30 w/ Microsyn. 6" is single end mounted so you can achieve up to 8".
- **MUST EITHER PROVIDE FREIGHT ACCOUNT OR REQUEST FREIGHT QUOTE FOR 120" BED TRAVEL KITS
Be the first to review this product.
- Standard 2 Year Factory Warranty
- In Stock (larger systems, call)
- Calculated at Checkout