Industrial Vacuums for CNC Machining Coolant, Oil and Chips
MIDACO’s M740VOS Industrial CNC Vacuum is engineered to remove oil, liquids and metal chips from machine tools and is built with a flow inversion system that allows quick reintegration of all lubricant/coolant back into the machine. The vacuum is generated by three single phase ensuring excellent vacuum speed. There is a quick-connection micro-perforated carbon steel basket which separates solids from liquids for efficient filtration of metal chips. An electric level sensor automatically stops the vacuum upon reaching maximum capacity. The M740VOS is equipped with a 280 liter/min pump for emptying the filtered liquids.
**NOTE: RFQ for a FREIGHT quote if you do not have an account
Benefits of a MIDACO Industrial CNC Vacuum:
- Quick CNC clean up saves money in reduced production idle time.
- Save on resources appointed to cleaning.
- Increase the lifetime of lubricant.
- Increase operator safety and convenience.
Industrial CNC Chip Vacuum Features:
- Material enters chamber falling into the solids container.
- Separator basket of micro-perforated carbon steel for chip filtration.
- Added 150 micron PPL filter for very fine chips.
- Liquid separated from solids is drawn into the tank for easy draining or reintegration.
- Sensor stops the vacuum when the tank is full.
- Power 3.9 kW, 5.2HP
- Voltage 115/230 - 50/60 V-Hz
- Dim. 27.5" x 57" x 55" (70cm x 145cm x 140cm)
- 73.97 gal. (280L) tank capacity
- 10.56 gal. (40L) solids container
- Vacuum 250 mBar 7.38 inHg
- Vacuum Inlet 1.96" (50mm)
- Air Flow Rate 9500 l/min 570 m3/h 336 CFM
- Extraction Time 73.97 gal. (280L) per 63 seconds
- Discharge Time 73.97 gal. (280L) per 60 seconds
- Separator basket of micro-perforated carbon steel for chip filtration
- Added 150 micron PPL filter fro very fine chips
- Sound Level 72 dB(A)
- Weight 485 lbs (220kg)
- Includes 124" (3149.6mm) hose
NOTE: Hand & Floor Tool Attachment Kit with additional hose is sold separately. See part# M100OILKIT
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships From Mfr.
- $400.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)