Industrial Vacuums for CNC Machining Coolant, Oil and Chips
MIDACO’s M264VOS Industrial CNC Vacuum is engineered to remove oil, liquids and metal chips from machine tools and is built with a flow inversion system that allows quick reintegration of all lubricant/coolant back into the machine. The vacuum is generated by a Siemens side channel turbine that allows continuous operation and ensures excellent vacuum with maximum reliability. The container is equipped with a micro-perforated carbon steel basket which separates solids from liquids for efficient filtration of metal chips. A floating level gauge automatically stops the vacuum upon reaching maximum capacity. Outside the container is a level indicator showing the amount of liquid present in the container. Drainage via a 1" valve situated at the bottom of the tank and controlled by a flow inversion system to send the clean liquid back into the machine in the least amount of time possible.
**NOTE: RFQ for a FREIGHT quote if you do not have an account
Benefits of a MIDACO Industrial CNC Vacuum:
- Quick CNC clean up saves money in reduced production idle time.
- Save on resources appointed to cleaning.
- Increase the lifetime of lubricant.
- Increase operator safety and convenience.
Industrial CNC Chip Vacuum Features:
- Material enters chamber falling into the solids container.
- Separator basket of micro-perforated carbon steel for chip filtration.
- Added 150 micron PPL filter for very fine chips.
- Liquid separated from solids is drawn into the tank for easy draining or reintegration.
- Sensor stops the vacuum when the tank is full.
- Power 3 kW, 4 HP
- Voltage 400-50/60 V-Hz
- Dim. 33” x 28” x 63.8” (84cm x 71cm 162cm)
- 26.4 gal. (100L) tank capacity with 1” (25.4mm) drain valve
- 13.2 gal. (50L) solids container
- Vacuum 320 mBar 9.45 inHg
- Continuous Cycle Vacuum
- Vacuum Inlet 1.96" (50mm)
- Air Flow Rate 7000 l/min 420m 3/h 294 CFM
- Extraction Time 26.4 gal. (100L) per 38 seconds
- Discharge Time 26.4 gal. (100L) per 92 seconds
- Separator basket of micro-perforated carbon steel for chip filtration
- Added 150 micron PPL filter fro very fine chips
- Sound Level 78 dB(A)
- Weight 242.5 lbs (110kg)
- Includes M100OILKIT* (see Related Options)
(Video is for demonstration purposes. Model M740VOS is shown.)
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships From Mfr.
- $400.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)