Spanco PF-Series Gantry Cranes are high capacity, high height, long span gantry cranes.
Capacities: up to 15 tons
Height under Beam, standard: up to 35’
Spans, standard: up to 40’
Spans, custom: up to 50’*
*For custom designs above and beyond these limitations, contact us.
They have power drive options: V-track, guide angle, or truly trackless. All models include a 10 year warranty.
These strong, portal frame (PF) cranes can be ideal if:
- Your building can’t support freestanding cranes or ceiling-mounted cranes; PF-Gantry Cranes are self-supporting and travel directly on the floor
- Your lifting volume is moderate and can’t justify more expensive, permanently installed cranes
- You need an economical, versatile lifting system to supplement your existing overhead cranes
- You rent your facility; these gantries can be relocated in the future
- Your plant has been “making do” with multiple forklifts; coordinating too many lifts, especially on heavy or very long loads, is unsafe, inefficient, and time consuming
- Can’t fit a double leg PF crane into your plant due to narrow bays or crowded machinery? Check out our Spanco Single Leg Gantry Cranes.
OPTIONS AND COMPONENTS
- V-Groove Track Drives: Two motors drive rigid steel V-groove wheels along a fixed path; see Power Drive Options Kits
- Guide Angle Drives: Ideal for installations where gantry runs along a wall, two motors on one side of the gantry drive trackless polyurethane wheels that are led by a small guide angle; the guide angle simply lags into the floor, at the base of the wall; see Power Drive Kits
- Crane Rail Drives: Two motors drive double flange steel wheels along a fixed path
- Truly Trackless (Aligning) Drives: These drives are ideal for when you need to keep your shop floor clear of all tracks or angle guides; a selector switch in the control pendant selectively turns each motor on and off to guide the gantry along
Be the first to review this product.
- Request quote for availability
- Standard Capacities:
- Up to 15 tons
- Up to 50 ft.
- Up to 35 ft. (Under Beam)
- Power Option: