Wilton's line of 3 Axis Machine Vises are perfect for applications that require machining on an angle. These high precision vises are constructed of close grained, high tensile alloy castings. All boast 90 degree vertical and 180 degree horizontal indexing, 360 degree swivel base, and 45 degree tilting range on either side.
- Perfect vise for 3-axis jobs in milling, driling, grinding, shaping and jig boring
- Vise bodies are constructed of close grained, high tensile, seasoned alloy castings
- All ground surfaces made to close tolerances
- Ergonomically designed all steel handles with spring loaded ball attachment
- Durable polychromatic finish
- Jaw plates hardened and ground
- Hardness of jaws 55 ± 3 HRC
- No jaw tilt
- Accurately indexed for 3 way angular work
- All ground surfaces are made to close accuracies
- 360° swivel base
- 45° tilting range on either side
- 90° vertical indexing
- Bases have keyways and bolt slots for machine mounting
- Vise #11700 Data Sheet
- Vise #11701 Data Sheet
- Vise #11702 Data Sheet
- Vise #11803 Data Sheet
- Vise #11804 Data Sheet
Wilton Lifetime Warranty
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships From Mfr.
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)