From the moment youpower up your MILLPWRG2®system, you’ll know it wasbuilt with convenience inmind. From the exceptionalclarity of a large full-colorLCD display to the addedadvantage of full 3D contouringcapabilities andmenu-prompted conversationalprogramming,essential functions areonly a key stroke away.Use MILLPWRG2 as a fullfunction digital readoutsystem, a programmableCNC control or both. It’spowerful enough to handleany job and easy enough foranyone to operate. No priorprogramming experiencenecessary.
Faster set-ups, shorter run times and a major boost in productivity are just one“powerful easy” retrofit away. The new ACU-RITE MILLPWRG2 control and retrofitkits can turn just about any knee mill into a productive CNC machine.
Standardized menus make it easy to program commonfeatures, simply press any function key and follow theprompts. Use MILLPWRG2 for arcs, blends and circlesin any size, shape or pattern your print requires. Thereis no need to set up rotary tables or other devices.MILLPWRG2 also includes an engrave option for engravingalphanumeric characters vertically, horizontally,diagonally or along an arc.
Every MILLPWRG2 system includescomponents that have been designed,manufactured and tested towithstand the elements ofcontamination found in even theharshest machine shop environment.
Use MILLPWRG2 as a full function DRO, an intelligentpower feed or a programmable CNC. This versatilesystem allows the operator to switch from fullautomatic mode to manual mode in just seconds.Import and run G-Code files from CAD/CAMprograms to machine full 3D contoured parts.With optional spindle control, you can automaticallycontrol your spindle’s speed and/or direction onmilling machines that are equipped with anelectronic variable speed spindle.
3-D Graphics System
Intuitive navigation menus eliminate the need for multiple screens, while improving effienciency and accuracy. Program cycles using a simple, easy-to-understand set of machinist language prompts,are accompanied by content-specific “help” graphics.
|Processor||1.4 GHz Celeron® M|
|CNC User Memory||1.25 MB|
|Display||12.1” 1024 x 768 Color LCD with LED backlight|
|Internal Storage||2.5 GB Flash (User)|
|Remote Pendant (Stop / Go)|| |
|Housing||Die Cast Metal (Bezel & Back Sheet Metal)|
|Connections||Ethernet, USB (x2), RS-232|
|Protection||IP 54 (front) / IP 40 (Back)|
|Error Compensation||Linear & Bidirectional Non-linear|
|Graphic View||2D Line / 3D Line / 3D Solid|
|Program Size Limit||9999 Steps|
For more information download the MillPWR G2 Brochure.
- USB + Ethernet Compatible
- Simplified Navigation that Eliminates Multiple Menu Screens
- Upgrades Available for all Legacy MILLPWR Models
- 12.1″ High Resolution Display with 3D Graphics
- 1.4 GHz Processor
- Available Off?Line Software
- Estimated Runtime Feature
- Expanded Tool / Datum Offsets
- Machine Specific Bracketry
- G2 CNC Control
- Remote Stop/Go Switch
- Ball Screws
- Precision Linear Encoders (1µm/0.00005” Resolution)
- Servo Drives and Motors
- Motor Mounting Castings and Hardware
- Console and Encoder Mounting Hardware
- Machine Specific Bracketry
Be the first to review this product.
- <p><a href="http://machinetoolproducts.com/content/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2%20Brochure.pdf" target="_blank">Acu-Rite MillPWR G2 Brochure</a></p> <p><a href="http://machinetoolproducts.com/content/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2/Acu-Rite%20MillPWR%20G2%20Manual.pdf" target="_blank">Acu-Rite MillPWR G2 Manual</a></p>
- Call for Lead Time
- Calculated at Checkout
- Mfr Part #:
- cnc_Number of Axes:
- cnc_Control Mfr:
- cnc_Motor-Drive Mfr:
- Top One USA
- cnc_Machine Type:
- Complete System (With Mechanical)