NOTE: This listing is for a lightly used DEMO unit. We are offering it at a huge discount.
XRize is the world’s first industrial Additive Manufacturing solution for creating vibrant, full-color functional parts with minimal post-processing. Through use of their patented Augmented Material Deposition (AMD) process, extrusion and material jetting are combined to produce incredibly strong parts that require almost no post-processing. With an ability to print color (using CMYK Ink), users can embed graphics, logos, instructions and QR codes in the part creating digitally augmented parts for fully traceable and trusted parts. xRize is the only full-color 3D printer capable of producing composite parts. Gain access to vivid colors at a fraction of the cost of other professional color printers.
xRize Standard Features:
- Full-color, functional printing - Print graphics and text directly into parts including QR codes, part numbers, instructions, or safety warnings.
- Exceptional Class Leading Z-strength - Ideal for functional prototypes, tooling, and end-use parts.
- Easy to use, fast time to part - Minimal, pre and post-processing with no solvents.
- UL Greenguard certified - People-safe and environmentally friendly thanks to its recyclability. Suits office, production, and field use.
- Digitally Augmented Parts - Text, images and QR codes for traceability, built-in trust and IP controls.
- 1 Year Standard Warranty (Phone/Email Support from Rize directly)
xRize Package Includes:
Starter Kit: (1) Rizium GF, Release Ink, Cyan Ink, Magenta Ink, Yellow Ink, Black Ink cartridges, Ink Waste tray, Accessory Kit, Chamber filter, Build Plate
Free Shipping to US48
|Build Volume:||12" x 8" x 8" (310 x 200 x 200mm)|
|Build Materials:||Rizium Carbon/Endura/One/Black, CMYK and Marking Ink|
|X/Y Accuracy:||+/- 0.127mm or +/- 0.003mm/mm, whichever is greater (0.005")|
|Z Accuracy:||+/- layer thickness (see below)|
|Extrusion Layer Thickness:||0.250mm or 0.125mm (0.0098" or 0.005")|
|Extrusion Tip Diameter:||0.4mm|
|Jetting Resolution:||X/Y = 300dpi; Z = 200dpi at 0.125mm layer thickness|
|Filament Capacity:||(2) 820g spools with hot-swap; 1640g total|
|Fluids Capacity:||(5) 120ml cartridges; one each of color and release agent|
|Filament Usage:||7 grams per hour on average; geometry dependent|
|Fluids Usage:||1ml per hour on average; geometry dependent|
|Connectivity:||Ethernet: RJ45, 10/100Mbps / USB Type A port|
|Compliance:||ANSI/CAN/UL 2904, FCC, RoHS, CE, NRTL|
|Operating Environment:||59-86 deg F (15-30 deg C), 20-60% humidity|
|Power:||120-240VAC 50/60Hz, 750W|
|Device Dimensions:||21.4" H x 36" W, 25.4" D (535 x 915 x 647mm)|
|Weight:||137 lbs (62kg)|
Be the first to review this product.
- 1 Year Standard
- In Stock - FREE SHIPPING
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)